How to integrate viber in my project?

Hello everyone!
I really want to integrate viber in my process.
If any exception occurs, i want to trigger message through viber so that concerned people may know the exception has occurred.

How can I do that ?

Hi @prabin_chand1

You can use Viber REST API & integrate it with UiPath. Generate an access token in Viber & use it in HTTP request activity. Endpoint will be: https://chatapi.viber.com/pa/send_message, Method is POST, headers are X-Viber-Auth-Token: your_access_token & Content-Type: application/json

You can design the body like this:

{
    "receiver": "RECEIVER_ID",
    "type": "text",
    "text": "Your Exception Message"
}

Hope this helps,
Best Regards.

Hi @prabin_chand1

To integrate Viber with UiPath, you can use the Viber REST API to send messages to Viber users or groups. Here are the steps to follow:

1. Obtain an access token from Viber: You will need to register a Public Account with Viber and obtain an access token for the account. Follow the steps on the Viber Developers website to register your account and obtain the access token.
  2. Install the UiPath.Web.Activities package: This package contains activities that allow you to make HTTP requests to web APIs.
  3. Use the HTTP Request activity to send a message to a Viber user or group: Use the HTTP Request activity to send a POST request to the Viber REST API. The request should include the access token, the recipient’s Viber ID, and the message text.

Here is an example of the HTTP Request activity settings:

Endpoint URL: https://chatapi.viber.com/pa/send_message Method: POST Headers:

• Authorization: Bearer [access token]
  • Content-Type: application/json Body (in JSON format):
{
  "receiver": "[recipient's Viber ID]",
  "type": "text",
  "text": "An exception has occurred in the process."
}

Replace the [access token] and [recipient’s Viber ID] placeholders with the actual values. You can use UiPath variables to store these values.

1. Handle exceptions in your UiPath process: You can add a Try Catch activity to catch any exceptions that occur in your process. In the Catch block, use the HTTP Request activity to send a message to the Viber user or group.

By following these steps, you can integrate Viber with your UiPath process and send notifications to Viber users or groups when exceptions occur.

I got this error

@prabin_chand1

Instead of using receiver’s phone number, try using receiver’s viber ID on the same.

Best Regards.

How to find Viber ID ?

@prabin_chand1

This thread might help you with the Viber ID:

Best Regards.

yet, did not worked.

any one here to help ?