How to get the sum of specific rows in excel

Hi,

How to get the sum of specific rows, below is my input

and i want output as below

Hi @bhanu.priya2

Are the Cell value fixed for “Revenue” and “Other Income”.

Thanks.

@bhanu.priya2,

Check this out:

Hi @bhanu.priya2

Try this expression

(From d in dtData.AsEnumerable Where Not (isNothing(d(1)) OrElse String.IsNullorEmpty(d(1).toString.Trim)) Select v = CDbl(d(1).toString.Trim)).Sum(Function (x) x)

d(1) → ColumnNameOrIndezx

Regards
Gokul

yes, it is fixed

Hi Gokul,

Thanks for your reply, but how do i mention the column name? please check the below expression and let me know and also please tell me the type of varibale?

(From d in Summary1.AsEnumerable Where Not (isNothing(d(“GL Code mapping”)) OrElse String.IsNullorEmpty(d(“R10”).toString.Trim)) Select v = CDbl(d(“R11”).toString.Trim)).Sum(Function (x) x)

See below is my excel sheet and column name is GL code mapping but i want the sum of revenue from operations and other income row…

Hi Gokul,

Please reply on this.
Thanks in advance

Hi @bhanu.priya2,

You can directly use a write cell activity in the desired cell and pass the excel formula in write cell activity value part like “=SUM(A1,A2)” example.

Thanks

Hi @bhanu.priya2,

You can also use Lookup Datatable in order to store the values as variables, sum them and then write the result with write cell in the desired cell.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.