How to fix this error 'System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot serialize the DataTable. DataTable name is not set.' in Wait for document Validation and Resume(Action Center)

@Pravin_Mandadi

This si not related to tables at all…you are trying to include multiple kinds of variables in the wait activty xaml…please refrain from doing so…and use it as a separate xaml…this will help in seggregating things…looks like now you are usign some match variable please check th esame

cheers

I’m using wait for validation and Resume activity in Parallel For each

@Pravin_Mandadi

Issue is not with parallel for each…

Issue is because of some regex that you are trying to use

Cheers

Hi @Pravin_Mandadi ,

Could you make sure if you have followed the Best Practices mentioned in the document for Orchestration Process (Create Validation/Wait For Resume activities process) :
https://docs.uipath.com/studio/standalone/2023.4/user-guide/orchestration-process#best-practices

Do check for any other type of variables used in the Main workflow (Also the Enclosing Sequences where the Wait for Resume activity is used) and change its scope.

Hi @Anil_G @supermanPunch @lrtetala @supriya117

Still facing this issue…

I was stuck here. Can anyone please help me on this.

Thanks & Regards,
Pravin.

@Pravin_Mandadi

The error is cleae whenever you see such error as mentioned earlier…you should remove those kind of variables from the sequence…now it is a generic type variable…please remove it and try

Cheers