How to extract the infomation

I have to extract the client details from acme page

in one by one the is client id client name client county and put the details into SHA1Online hash key generator like TD88219-Caroll Eisenmann- Romania this

can anyboday help me out its urgent

Hi @Sandhya_Gajare ,

Could you let us know what problem/issue you have faced when extracting or what have you tried and what is not working ?

Hi @Sandhya_Gajare

You can try with Get Text activity and use split expression get the values.

Check out the video Link for reference and thread

Regards
Gokul

Ok @Gokul but still can you please help with that seperate code

No @Sandhya_Gajare , You can check above thread. or just tell us where you having the issue

Regards
Gokul

@Gokul while i am trying to put data into SHA1Online Text Box EQ75283- Kizzie Kohen- Italy i have to remove the space after -

Hi @Sandhya_Gajare

Share the expression for generating this EQ75283- Kizzie Kohen- Italy value?

Check out the Split expression

Client ID

ClientID = ClientInformation.Substring(ClientInformation.IndexOf("Client ID: ") + "Client ID: ".Length).Split(Environment.NewLine.ToCharArray)(0)

Client Name

ClientName = ClientInformation.Substring(ClientInformation.IndexOf("Client Name: ") + "Client Name: ".Length).Split(Environment.NewLine.ToCharArray)(0)

Client Country

ClientCountry = ClientInformation.Substring(ClientInformation.IndexOf("Client Country: ") + "Client Country: ".Length).Split(Environment.NewLine.ToCharArray)(0)

In the Type Into Use like this : ClientID+"-"+ClientName+"-"+ClientCountry

Regards
Gokul

1 Like

@Sandhya_Gajare ,

When you are extracting the Client ID, Client Name and Client Country and assigning/placing it in variables, you would need to use .Trim on it to remove the Leading and Trailing white spaces.

You can use it in the Split Expression that you are using or as a Separate Assign Activity or Directly into the Type Into Activity as well.

yourClientNameVar.Trim

Hi Sandhya,

Please follow the below Steps:-

1. Using GET TEXT Activity (if needed using Anchor Base approach) extract all the three details in variable name Str_Client_Name, Str_Client_ID, Str_Client_Country.

2. Now Use TYPE INTO activity, In properties enable the “EMPTY before entering option” and in input of it type exactly this:- Str_Client_Name+“-”+Str_Client_ID+“-”+Str_Client_Country

If this sounds good to you please mark it as an SOLUTION.

Thanks.

@Sandhya_Gajare
after extracting data please apply this
ClientDetails.Substring(ClientDetails.IndexOf("Client Name: ")+"Client Name: ".Length).Split(Environment.NewLine.ToCharArray)(0)

ClientDetails.Substring(ClientDetails.IndexOf("Client ID: ")+"Client ID: ".Length).Split(Environment.NewLine.ToCharArray)(0)

ClientDetails.Substring(ClientDetails.IndexOf("Client Country: ")+"Client Country: ".Length).Split(Environment.NewLine.ToCharArray)(0)

store in 3 different variables. you will not get space and then use as you want

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.