How to extract text from email body

Hi,

I’m a beginner to UiPath. Please help me how to extract body of the email which is not a normal text but has a frame/Image I don’t how to describe it. The email looks like our promotional emails we get on daily basis. I tried screen scraping which isn’t that reliable to me.

Thanks

@Mohana_Priya4

Please Follow these steps below:

1. Drag a “Get Outlook Mail Messages” activity into the workflow and configure it to connect to your Outlook account and retrieve the desired emails.
  2. Drag an “Extract Structured Data” activity into the workflow and configure it to extract the desired text from the email body.
  3. Connect the “Get Outlook Mail Messages” activity to the “Extract Structured Data” activity.
  4. In the “Extract Structured Data” activity, set the “Type” property to “Text” and the “Content” property to the variable that holds the email body.
  5. In the “Extract Structured Data” activity, set the “Regex” property to the desired regular expression that matches the text you want to extract.
  6. Use the output of the “Extract Structured Data” activity to access the extracted text.

Regards
Srinivas

can you send a screenshot?

Thank you. Please see attached I do not see the mentioned in properties panel of “Extract structured data” activity.

Hi,

Please see attached. It is not an image but the mail content is in that frame. I want to extract the texts from all the emails.

Thanks