How to extract attachments from a PDF file

I have a PDF with 3 attachments in it How do I extract those 3 Attachments inside it. Tried the ExractPDFAttachments activity which was developed by Rsalamov but that is not working right now.

Hi @Ishan_Shelke ,

Could you let us know what is the reason that it is not working ? What was the error message received ?

The Error :

Maybe this is because of a missing library or dependency I am not sure though

Hi @Ishan_Shelke,

Check this out:

If not work:

1. Ensure that you have installed the Syncfusion PDF package in your UiPath project. You can check this by going to Manage Packages and searching for Syncfusion.Pdf.Base.
  2. Make sure that the version of Syncfusion.Pdf.Base installed in your project matches the version of the assembly that your code is referencing. If they don’t match, you may need to update your code or install a different version of the package.
  3. Check if the Syncfusion.Pdf.Base assembly is present in the project folder. If it is not, try reinstalling the package or adding the assembly to the project manually.
  4. If the error message mentions a specific file path, check that the file exists in that location and that it has the correct permissions.
  5. If none of the above steps work, you can try cleaning the project and rebuilding it, or even restarting UiPath Studio.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.