How to create simple website using UI Path?

How to create a simple website using Uipath

@MexaJames

It’s not possible to create website using Uipath and will use it to mimic human actions.

:+1:

@MexaJames - it is not possible to create website using Uipath.

@sandipauti @lakshman Thanks For the info…

1 Like

It is weird that it is not possible to create a website using Uipath.

This question was answered with the user from above and he explained why

Why is it weird? UiPath is automation software, not web site building software.

I mean, theoretically you could write a UiPath automation that opens a HTML editor and enters HTML, but why would you? This isn’t what RPA is for.

Even though that you can not create a website using Uipath I can give some tips for the post creator on how to make a website, I beg you never use UI Path for making a website it just a waste of time. Let’s choose sports website as an example. First things first you have to choose the right website builder for you, then choose a beautiful and unique domain name. Then pick a design template you love, upload and format your own content. And the last thing is just to upload everything on your website. Good Luck!

Hello Mexa,

As mention by many other community member that we cannot create web site by using UiPath however you can create something similar to website call web applications using UiPath Apps. UiPath offer community cloud which you can use to create web applications(i.e. UiPath Apps).

Kindly refer to the official documentations using this link- Introduction (uipath.com)
Sample website(i.e. web applications) that you can create using Uipath Apps.

If you find this information useful than mark this as solution and hit like icon.

2 Likes