How to create a table in email body to put values from Variable table

Flow :

1. Read Excel - ReadDB
  2. Filtering Excel to get few rows per conditions. - FilteredDT
  3. For Each Row - Process on Website
  4. Get the result as success or failed and put the details on BuildDT (Build Data table)
  5. At Last send an email with all processed Data in email Body with the Table (3 Columns A,B,C)
  6. A - ID, B- Name, C - Status (Success or failed)

Question : I am able to get it through Step 4 . Can someone help me to get the step 5 & 6 ?

Thanks

Hi,
How about using HTML editor of SendEMail activity or CreateHTMLContent activity?

Regards,

1 Like

There are lots of existing threads with various ways of doing this. I suggest searching the forum.

1 Like

@Yoichi I am not sure what to use here ? Can you provide some example of doing this ? I got the table in email but table is creating in signatures also . So, don’t want that.

Hi, @postwick I searched already but my question is something different so, that’s why I need help. Thanks though

Show us what you’ve got, post screenshots of your email activity.

1 Like

DataTableToHtmlText.xaml (15.6 KB)
Using this file for table creation and insertion.

Flow : Add Data row {Variable A, “B - Static”, “Failed or Success”}
Invoking the attached File
Send Email

Thanks

Can someone help me here to achieve this ? I am getting table created in signature section also. I don’t need it. Thanks in advanced.

It makes no sense that you’re seeing the table in the signature.

What activity are you using to send the email? Show us all the properties of the activity.

1 Like

@postwick As I attached the workflow in the previous reply I am using that for Table creation and adding the BuildDT (Success or failed) .

Let me know if more required.

Add a Log Message activity before the Send Outlook Mail Message, and just put EmailBody in the Log Message. Post a screenshot of what it outputs.

1 Like

Hi @postwick See the screenshot from watch & log.

You don’t put the <html><head><style> etc tags in there. The Send Outlook Mail Message activity does that for you. All that should be in your EmailBody variable is the HTML that would go inside the <BODY></body> tags of the email.

1 Like

So, Confused here. What I need to do ? Do I need to remove That workflow of HTML ?

No. Get rid of the html, head, style tags. You don’t put those in the body of the email.

1 Like

Hey, That is working. Thank You so Much @postwick for the help.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.