How to Authenticate in UiPath Cloud Orchestrator in Postman/Swagger?
- Click here to Login to the Cloud Platform account
- In the Services page, click the ![dots](upload://1eZz6Mgsdt0fSHQRciPiycwrflm.png) button next to a service and select the API Access option. The API Access window is displayed with the following service-specific information:
- User Key - allows to generate unique login keys to be used with APIs or with 3rd party applications in order to log in and perform actions on your behalf. This was previously known as your refresh token.
- Account Logical Name - unique site URL, (for example platform.uipath.com/yoursiteURL).
- Tenant Logical Name - the selected service's logical name. It may differ from the tenant's name as it is displayed in the Services page. In this example, the tenant's name is MirelaDefault, while the tenant logical name is MirelaDefaukvvd01326.
- Client Id - specific to the Orchestrator application itself, is the same for all users and tenants on a specific platform. For example, all the tenants on platform.uipath.com have the same Client Id value.
- Do not close this page.
The information can easily be copied by clicking the ![copy](upload://oFgA47hiVSjEIje87wpPxfPIcyn.png) button next to each of these fields.
4. Request to be sent at : https://account.uipath.com/oauth/token
A response body will be given as :
Note: access_token is valid for 24 hours. The token needs to be regenerated once t is expired. Y
Once the access token is generated, you can make API call to Cloud Orchestrator. Follow the documentation for making the API call :
With newer version of Postman, SSL certificate verification is turned ON by default. Please turn it OFF before making an API call or else the API calls wouldn't work
1. Click on Settings button
2. Turn OFF SSL certificate verification