How to add different values into one Dictionary with existing Key name

My requirement is add the different values into one dictionary with existing key name with comma seperator.
can anyone please advice the solution.

below is the flow whic I have created.

@nilesh.mahajan I think you may have to explain a bit more. What do you want to do ? What is the output that you want to get ? Do you want to append a “,” at the end of every value?

actually I want to add value into dictionary from each workflow one by one and at the end want to use that dictionary value into SQL database

Below is the example .same like i need output from dictionary at the end.

Are you looking to merge the 2 dictionaries and remove duplicates?

No. I want to use only one dictionary. and in that dictionary want to add different values under same key name. So that I can use that same key name while inserting that dictionary’s value into my SQL Database.
My purpose is to update SQL Database under one column with all workflow’s status.

Below us my SQL Database screenshot where I want to update my workflow execution result same like messagebo value.

My workflow’s are Planned, Release & UPL. so from all this workflow’s end I want to add the result in dictionary under only one key. so that while execution SQL Insert into query i can use only one key.

Below is my SQL Query Parameters where under Description value I want to use like Out_Dictionary(“Remark”).ToString. So that All the result will stored.

Remark will be my single Key which help to add values into one dictionary without deleting existing value.

Since you want to store string in your dictionary value, i would declare as string, string.

Then you can update similar to below,

Hi thnx for reply. but now when I am trying to use the assign activity in another workflow it give me error as below.

@nilesh.mahajan You would need to add Remark_Dictionary(“Remark”).ToString+“yourValue”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.