How can I print the totals of the last two columns separately in the "Total Result" Line in the last row in Excel?

How can I print the totals of the last two columns separately in the “Total Result” Line in the last row in Excel?

and how can I do this dynamically.
Thank you

@robotica

CAn You Put the screenshot of your requirement means input and output it is easy to understand better

Hi @robotica

Can you share sample input and expected output.

Regards

Hi @robotica

Try this

Amount=DT1.AsEnumerable().Sum(Function(row) row.Field(Of Double)("Amount")).ToString
Price=DT1.AsEnumerable().Sum(Function(row) row.Field(Of Double)("Price")).ToString
Write Cell1: "A"+(DT1.RowCount+2).ToString
Write Cell2: "B"+(DT1.RowCount+2).ToString

Input:

Output:

Cheers!!

Hi @robotica

Input:

Use th below query in assign activity:

Amount= Convert.ToDouble((From row In dt.AsEnumerable() Select Convert.ToDouble(row("Amount"))).Sum())

Price= Convert.ToDouble((From row In dt.AsEnumerable() Select Convert.ToDouble(row("Price"))).Sum())

Amount and Price variable are of DataType System.Double
Output:

Workflow:

xaml:
Sequence12.xaml (10.4 KB)

Hope it helps!!

Thank you for your interest. However, I want to do these in a frame structure. Some rows correspond to different cells. The names of my last two columns are “Amount” and “Total” respectively.
For each downloaded excel file
I want to print the total of the last two columns in the Total Amount Row. I’m new to this. I don’t know how to do this. And in some downloaded Excel files, the “$” column and the “Stock” column do not come in the same cell. So column “$”(J) can sometimes be in column “H”.
Thank you
excel.xls (35.3 KB)

For each downloaded excel file
I want to print the total of the last two columns in the Total Amount Row. I’m new to this. I don’t know how to do this. And in some downloaded Excel files, the “$” column and the “Stock” column do not come in the same cell. So column “$”(J) can sometimes be in column “H”.
Thank you
excel.xls (35.3 KB)

Hi @robotica

Input:

Use the below query in assign activity:

Amount= Convert.ToDouble((From row In dt.AsEnumerable() Select Convert.ToDouble(row("$"))).Sum())

Price= dt.AsEnumerable().
    Where(Function(row) Not String.IsNullOrEmpty(row("Stock").ToString())).
    Select(Function(row) Convert.ToDouble(row("Stock"))).
    Sum()

Amount and Price variable are of DataType System.Double
Output:

Input Excel.xls (31.5 KB)
Workflow:

xaml:
Sequence12.xaml (10.7 KB)

Hope it helps!!

You can directly inserts the formula in through UiPath in the endline of excel for sum(=sum[A:A])