Hi all i need the solution for checking email address with matches activity kindly help me on the same
To check if an email address matches a specific pattern using UiPath’s Matches activity, you can follow these steps:
- Drag and drop a Matches activity from the Activities panel to your workflow.
- In the Properties panel, set the Input property to the email address you want to validate.
- Set the Pattern property to a regular expression that matches the email address pattern you want to validate against. For example, the following regular expression can be used to validate email addresses with the format “firstname.lastname@example.org”:
- Set the Result property to a variable that will store the output of the Matches activity.
- Optionally, you can set the RegexOptions property to specify any additional regular expression options you want to use.
The Matches activity will return a collection of matches that match the pattern. If the email address matches the pattern, the collection will contain one match. If the email address does not match the pattern, the collection will be empty. You can use the Count property of the collection to check if the email address matches the pattern.