Help Please Second Time Posting this "Japanese Language Problem"

Hi everyone ,
I am trying Salesforce Automation it is working perfectly fine with english version of salesforce ,but when i try to record japanese version of salesforce it cannot recognize “Login” on Salesforce Page Login in Japanese is “ログイン” , iam posting the pictures below please help

Hi Sandeep,

Even I am facing problem on importing Japanese data from a website to a file its giving corrupted data not sure does it supports Japanese Language.

hi Adarsh yes even i am also having that problem when i am working with data scrapping from japanese websites or browser the CSV data comes in unicode form and then i have to convert it to UTF-8
You can convert the CSV data which is corrupt by the help of these steps in the given blog Excelで開くと文字化けするCSVファイルへの簡単な対応方法 | プライマリーテキスト.

But I think Uipath should have some type of language module in it like other RPA softwares are having!!

2 Likes

Yes Sandeep it might have something like module, May be someone can guide us…

Hello,

I was able to log in with this XAML, cany you please try it and let me know if it worked? Japanesse.zip (1.4 MB)

I used relative element from Citrix activities. :slight_smile: :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

Thanx beesheep for your effort but it works only in IE and not on chrome the problem is with chrome i think !!

Regards

Classical Selector Issue:

English selector:

<html title='Salesforce*' />
<webctrl aaname=' Login ' idx='1' tag='SPAN' />

Japanese selector:

<html title='Salesforce*' />
<webctrl aaname='ログイン ' idx='1' tag='SPAN' />

Language independent selector that will work with both languages:

<html title='Salesforce * />
<webctrl tag='SPAN' parentclass='btn btn-lg btn-link  ' idx='2' />

To understand how it works LangIndSelector.xaml (5.1 KB) you can use UiExplorer and watch the UI Automation tutorials. The idea is to remove language dependent attributes like aaname.

https://www.uipath.com/tutorials/ui-automation-introduction-to-selectors-and-ui-explorer

1 Like

Thanx a lot badita will try it!!
Best Regards

The academy section has been converted to Japanese lang. Please help me get it rolled back to English.