How to reinstall HAA?
Root Cause: HAA re-installation may fail, if redislab directories already exists with configuration information.
Resolution: Perform the below procedure to reinstall the HAA,
- Uninstall HAA manually: sudo yum remove redislabs
- Uninstall with Redis Uninstall script: sudo ./rl_uninstall.sh (default location /opt/redislabs/bin)
- Download the installation script by running wget http://download.uipath.com/haa/get-haa.sh
- Make the script executable by running chmod +x get-haa.sh.
- Install the node with the following command: sh get-haa.sh
If installation fails, ensure the following directories are deleted,