I am stuck with the problem or actually two problems.
- I think there might be some memory access problem with UiPath version 22.10.4, although there is always around 2-4gb of RAM resources, I’ve been getting the
'this operation couldn't be completed due to lack of memory'errors.
- After this happens, reopening the project will cause all of the global variable used to be shown as not declared when trying to compile the project.
It’s a real pain in the ass.
Steps to reproduce:
- Declare a global variable.
- Use the variable in the workflow
'this operation couldn't be completed due to lack of memory'
- Reopen the project.
- Try to compile the project.
- Error will happen
Steps to fix:
- Open workflow with an error.
- Click on the activity using the variable.
- Repeat for all the errors.
I decided to use global variables in big projects in case of config dict and some other variables which would need to be passed throughout the whole project, however as it is rn the feautre seems unusable. The whole purpose of using it (speeding the development) is being defeated by time I have to spend to open each workflow and check the variables.
Btw I have tried using variables with full namespace, partial namespace or without namespaces, non of this seems to be working.
Please have a look at it.