Getting Error in Present Validation Station

Hi @loginerror,

I am getting below exception in Present Validation Station activity.
Can you help what I am missing?

“System.Exception: Error validating document: Amazon.in - Order 408-6383724-5553908
at UiPath.SmartData.ValidationStation.Host.Local.ValidationStationPresenter.d__3.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities.ValidationStation.PresentValidationStation.d__24.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivityImplementation.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)”

Hello @Ritesh123,

could you please provide all the input data to the validation station activity, serialized into .json files, and the sample file you are trying this against?

We would like to reproduce on our end.

please note you can do dom.Serialize and automaticExtractionResults.Serialize and these methods return a serialized json string, for easy saving.

Thanks,

ioana

I started with the demo sample code the was provide at:

Found out it doesn’t like pdf receipts, so I went to :Free Online Receipt Maker - Sales Receipt - Custom Receipt - Fake Receipt
To create a fake receipt for testing.
I makes it through the digitalize document activity to and throws an exception at the Present Validation Station try catch block.

Error –
12/06/2019 12:14:01 => [Info] There is an exception
12/06/2019 12:14:01 => [Info] at UiPath.SmartData.ValidationStation.Host.Local.ValidationStationPresenter.d__5.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.SmartData.ValidationStation.Host.Local.ValidationStationPresenter.d__3.MoveNext()
at UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities.ValidationStation.PresentValidationStation.d__24.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivityImplementation.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Any ideas would be appreciated, I’m hoping to get a feel for how to use ML to extract data through template less methods.

Thanks

Hello @James_Taylor,

did you close the Validation Station window without clicking save, from from the window’s close button?

If you did, it is by design, as the document would be reported as an Exception that should be treated by the RPA workflow.

If it came up on regular usage, please let me know and we will try to reproduce the issue.

Thanks,

Ioana

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. Uipath bot is not launching present validation station when I run. its skiping that activity and ends the bot with the same error as above. but I can see the results.

Am I missing something?

Hello @Varun_Dingari and @James_Taylor

• Can you consistently reproduce this issue?
  • Can you reproduce it on a different machine?
  • Can you share a workflow for reproducing this issue?

CC @AdiPopa