Getting Distinct values from regular expression output

Hi,

i am trying to take a few information from a website (an identifier which is a 5 digit number).
But the page has duplicate entries. how can i get only the unique values from the page.

or is there a function like ‘distinct’ which i can use to get the unique numbers out of this? i tried a few methods but am not able to come up with a solution. below is an example data

I found a solution within regex.
If anybody else is looking for something similar similar - this is how i did it

(yourRegEx)(?<!\1[\s\S]\1) - this will provide unique occurrences from the entire content
(yourRegEx)(?<!\1.
\1) and this from the same line
let me know if you have any doubts.

I would still like to see how you can get unique records from uipath. the main problem was converting the variable system.text.regularexpressions.match

It sounds fantastic but I don’t understand. Can you provide a screen shot or an example in Uipath?

An easier way is to use the matches activity (or Regex.Matches in an assign activity) which returns ienumerable<matches> dataType. Then you can add each value to a list using a For each activity. Within the for each use the ‘add to collection’ activity to add each match.value to a list of strings. Then use an assign activity (after the for each activity) to assign YourList = YourList.Distinct.ToList