Getting an error while publishing the package Object Reference Not Set To An Instance of Object

I am getting a below error while publishing the package from Studio.

19.10.4+Branch.support-v2019.10.Sha.fe819a658cad0585a64d2f8af94fad5c30b8d122

Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at UiPath.Project.Deploy.ProjectPackageManager.g__UpdateEntry|11_3(ZipArchive package, String oldName, String newName, Action2 transformer) at UiPath.Project.Deploy.ProjectPackageManager.<>c__DisplayClass11_1.<CheckUnicodeId>b__8(ValueTuple2 file)
at UiPath.Shared.EnumerableExtensions.EnumerableExtensions.ForEach[TSource](IEnumerable1 source, Action1 action)
at UiPath.Project.Deploy.ProjectPackageManager.CheckUnicodeId(String id, String destinationFilePath)
at UiPath.Project.Deploy.ProjectPackageManager.BuildPackage(IWorkflowProject project, String destinationFolder, String releaseNotes)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Shared.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.<>c__DisplayClass49_0.b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Shared.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.d__49.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Shared.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.d__48.MoveNext(), HResult -2147467261

How to solve this problem?

6 Likes

Hi @sambulkar Does it have any validation error? or warnings?

May be due to some variable/argument values are missing.

Check the below:

1. Variable Panel and Argument panel if any wrong values has been passed.
  2. While Invoking the workflows some argument values are missing

But if I publish from the studio where i developed this code, there it published successfully but when I try to publish on other studio it is giving me an error. Even version of both studio are same.

See if this would resolve your issue. I’m not sure why it would only fail on one studio machine and not the other though…

If this built using an older version of the UiPath REFramework, the issue may be any files that contain %20 in the filename.

Under the Documentation folder, there is a REFramework%20documentation.pdf that could be causing the null reference error. This also applies for files that have spaces in the filename (or %20).

See the resolution in the thread below:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.