Get the name between the site address and date from the text

Below is the sample text and want to extract the name(in bold)between the site address and date using regular expressions:

User
Feedback and Resolution System

My activities

www.uipath.com

Sena and Thomas Domic

January 10, 2024 23:16

We are writing to request for Turbomax and all affilates.

Expected output:
Sena and Thomas Domic
ExtractName.txt (1.3 KB)

Hi @deepaksvg99

Can yoju please provide the input text as your question doesn’t have the entire input text and expected output.

Regards

The text will be like this:

Feedback and Resolution System

My activities

www.uipath.com

Sea and Tan Dono

January 10, 2024 23:16

We are writing to request for TurboTax and all affilates.In this white paper, you will get a guide on how to choose the most accurate solution for your document processing needs. You will learn how to approach the processing of different types of documents and how this can drive
operational efficiency and cost-savings for your business.
UiPath Document Understanding powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI) can teach software robots to read and understand documents. This aspect of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can help you process everyday documents such as contracts, invoices, and onboarding
papers automatically—increasing productivity and mitigating the risk of human error"

@deepaksvg99,

Please share input and output in text file. May the forum editor is formatting your string differently.

Thanks,
Ashok :slight_smile:

“Sea and Tan Dono” name should be extracted and this is dynamic as the name and date will be changing for every data and we need to get the name only. With this name we will be searching for any info on the name in DB

Hi Ashok,
I shared the file for the reference. Please check it

Hi Varubraj,
Please check the file uploaded and also the expected output for your reference

Hi @deepaksvg99

([A-Za-z]).*(?=\n\s+[A-Za-z]+\s+\d+\,?\s+\d+)

Regards

Thank you Varunraj
Its working

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.