Get rows according to criteria linq

Hello,

I need to check if in a cell the month and year is bigger than current month and year. I mean, for example if now is 06/2022, if in the cell there is 01/2023 it should be caught. But if we have 12/2021 this one should not be caugth.

How can I do that with linq?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hey @Angel_Llull

What do you mean by caught here please ?

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

Create a datatable with the rows that pass the condition :slight_smile:

(from r in dt.AsEnumerable where convert.ToDateTime(r(“date”)) > Now select r).CopyToDataTable

Thanks for the anwer @hckwon5! but I need from month+1 to onwards. I mean, if the current date is 10/06/2022, I need to get from 01/07/2022 onwards. I shouldn’t get 25/06/2022 for example :sweat_smile: and in the same year. Just in the current year. So in this case I should get from month 07 - 12

Hi @Angel_Llull ,

Could you Check if the Below Expression works :

DT.AsEnumerable.Where(Function(x)CDate(x("YourDateColumn").ToString).Month>Now.Month AndAlso CDate(x("YourDateColumn").ToString).Year<=Now.Year).CopyToDataTable

If there are errors related to Date, then we can use DateTime.ParseExact() method to convert based on the date format present.

Let us know if it doesn’t work.

1 Like

Thank you @supermanPunch :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.