Get HTTP Response Headers for HTTP Request activity

Hello,

I need your support with a REST call using HTTP Request activity (from API Integration → Web). How do I get the response headers for a REST call?

As you may see in the picture enclosed, for API IntegrationWebHTTP Request activity for Output section (REST call response) the only available response data are (1) response code and (2) response body. I don’t see any explicit option available in HTTP Request activity to read the HTTP Response headers.

As a final note, I would like to mention that I’m using UIPath Studio 2018.2.1 CE.

Thank you!

1 Like

@plishu I hope this video helps you

2 Likes

thanks @indra!

this is not what I’m looking for, I need a way to get the response headers from a REST call. in the video you shared with me, only response code and response body are available.

1 Like

hello someone to find a solution to this, I need the same get the response of the header to get some values ​​of cookies

@plishu Did you got the solution for this?

@Francisco_Benavides Any luck on this?

@plishu any luck on fetching cookie details?

Does anybody have a solution to capture the response header values for a HTTP request activity ? please let us know

@urweeraratne
@srinucslt

You can get the Response Headers from the HTTP Request Activity ,
where the variable will be of dictionary type

In order to retrieve data from all the output response headers you can use a for each activity ,This will print all the output headers.

Then if you choose to get values from any one particular key values from the dictionary

you can use opHeader.ElementAt(4).Key+" is " +opHeader.ElementAt(4).Value

where 4 is the index of the dictionary value, you can choose any number here for the index depending on what header value you require , where index starts from zero .Hope this answers to your question!
Happy Automating!

3 Likes