Get Events not bringing events back

Hi all

This is what my process is supposed to do:

1. Go through an Excel list of email addresses
  2. Search each email addresses’ calendar
  3. Pick up the event

This is what it looks like in UiPath:

(I kept getting an IndexOutOfRangeException so put a Try/Catch in there and got it to write the line "Nothing for these dates for calendar [number], though it goes down this path even when there’s an event in there)

These are the calendars I’m searching:

And this is what UiPath is brining back:

I have literally no idea where it’s going wrong. Is it because only 001 has something in all day, 08:00 till 16:00? Is searching calendar MainCal(0) the wrong thing to do?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi,

Could you check the below points

1. Verify the Email Address List:
  • Double-check the Excel list of email addresses to ensure that the data is correct and in the expected format.
  • Confirm that the email addresses are being retrieved correctly in UiPath and that there are no formatting or parsing issues.
  1. Check Calendar Permissions:
  • Ensure that the account used to access the calendars has the necessary permissions to view the events.
  • Confirm that the account has the appropriate access to the calendars associated with the email addresses.
  1. Confirm Calendar Source:
  • Verify that you are accessing the correct calendar source in UiPath.
  • If the calendar is shared or part of a shared resource, ensure that you are searching the correct calendar by its name or identifier.

Hey

Sorry I should’ve said this in my first post - I’ve got all correct access etc, when I search for the week it brings events back but in this case when I’m searching 06/07 - 07/07, that’s when I’m getting nothing back.

I can’t search for the full week as I don’t know how to split events by dates

Does anyone have any idea on this please? :pleading_face:

Bumping this up in hope I’ll get a response :face_holding_back_tears: