Get date from excel to display that person in message box

DataTableSelecter.xaml (6.1 KB)

can please help to resolve the error

1 Like

Please give more details with screenshots what you are trying to achieve. So we can give the solution accurately.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

Hi @MONALI_BHALERAO

Do you want to add condition for these. Can you tell us more details to easily address the issue. many Thanks :smiley:

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

1 Like

i have create one excel file that excel i want get the birthrate how can i create condition written by them

form excel file like this Annotation%202019-11-22%20123027

Hi
the steps involved to get the column value is
—Use a excel application scope and pass the file path as input
—inside the scope use READ RANGE activity and get the output with a variable of type datatable named dt
—now use a FOR EACH ROW activity and pass the above obtained variable dt as input
—inside the loop use a MESSAGE BOX activity like this
row(“Birthdate”).ToString
Where we could find the values getting displayed in the output panel

Or after this would you like to perform a nay specific conditional operation
If so kindly let us know

Cheers @MONALI_BHALERAO

no i want get date with condition

1 Like

Hi Everyone, I have a date column in my excel sheet and i want to read only those rows which date is starting from 15 till 31st of a month. Please note that the first value in my date column is not a date it has a number of this form written in it and rest of the date format is dd/mm/yyyy

Hi
Use the below steps
—Use a excel application scope and pass the file path as input
—inside the scope use READ RANGE activity and get the output with a variable of type datatable named dt
—now use a FOR EACH ROW activity and pass the above obtained variable dt as input
read row(“Birthdate”).ToString(“dd”) into a string dtstring
Convert string into integer by using intDate = Convert.ToInt32(dtstring)
now in intDate you will get the exact date, so you can write a cindition for checking is it greater than 15 and less than 31 then only you can read the values from excel
intDate>15 and intdate<31

Thanks