Front End Progress Bar with Animation while Running Robot

Hi @Dr_Raza_Abidi_PhD,

I totally understand your predicament but I would suggest you put forward good 2 / 3 slide presentation on what the robot is doing in the background so that they get the feel for what the robot is doing.

Our approach with such meetings is to make a video of the process (which has many UI foreground interactions) and for process which are background, we verbally explain what is going on.

That said, if you really want an animation, you could trying splitting your process into many stages and each stage logs a message. For example, “Completion : 0 %”, “Completion : 15 %” continue this until you are finished with the transaction / process.

Use a simple excel file to read the log file execution and you can make a simple dashboard. Power Query is your friend here, it will allow you to read the log and later transform the percentages to int values, which can be then visualized.

What could be cool is that you let the robot open this excel file which has the dashboard at the start of the execution.

At the end of the day, the management is interested in two things: Wow factor (“see we are continously innovating”) + “Yes,this is going to be sustainable (we are saving man hours, enabling employees, and improving customer journey)”

Some reference links:

I hope this gives you some ideas.