we are using Orchestrator and Action Center on premise, single node. The Action Center is on port 442. Right now it can be accessed via https://server74768.intranet:442/actions
The friendly name URL works for the normal orchestrator.
I want Action Center it to be accessible via https://orchestrator.intranet:442
Therefore I added Bindings and edited the UiPath.Orchestrator.dll.config.
As a result I get a Error #200 unauthorized Client. I read in this forum that there are adjustments in the database to be made. Is there some documentation regarding this?
Thanks a lot in advance!
To make the Action Center accessible via a friendly URL, you will need to update the bindings for the Action Center website in IIS (Internet Information Services). Here are the steps you can follow to do this:
- Open IIS Manager and navigate to the Action Center website.
- In the “Actions” pane on the right, click on “Bindings”.
- In the “Site Bindings” window, click on the “Add” button.
- In the “Add Site Binding” window, select “https” as the “Type” and enter the friendly URL in the “Host name” field. For example, “orchestrator.intranet”.
- Select the appropriate certificate for the binding and click “OK”.
- Click “Close” to close the “Site Bindings” window.
You may also need to update the
UiPath.Orchestrator.dll.config file to reflect the friendly URL. Make sure to update the
baseAddress attribute in the
webHttpBinding element to use the friendly URL.
It is not recommended to make changes to the database directly as it can cause issues with the Orchestrator instance. If you continue to receive the “Error #200 unauthorized Client” message, it could be due to an issue with the SSL certificate or incorrect configuration in IIS. I recommend checking the Event Viewer for more information about the error and consulting the UiPath documentation for troubleshooting steps.