Foreach loop for specific column(Array String) which contains regex values

I want to print all the regular expression matches from PDF. So there is one nested loop which prints all the rows from data table and further rows of specific columns in which I have stored values of regular expression matches in Array string. I am getting this error : Compiler error(s) encountered processing expression “itemi.Item(“Value”)”. Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from ‘Object’ to ‘System.Collections.IEnumerable’. Please help me get rid of this error. Thank you.

Hi @shandilya.suthar15 - Could you please show your variable panel and Let me know your For Each type for Itemi.Item(“Value”)…

Please check this workflow for sample: RegEx_ExtractFromInvoices.zip (222.8 KB)

Hi @prasath17 Thank you for quick response.

Below is variable panel for each loop.

And in datatable dtInvoiceData column Value is an array type.

Thank you.

@shandilya.suthar15 - can you share your xaml?

@prasath17 I’m not able to upload file here, I guess because of I am a new user. Is it possible to send you xaml file through email?

@shandilya.suthar15 Whether you want to print particular column value of a row?

Hi @Manish540. Yes I wanted to print particular column’s value but for all the matches of regular expression. I’ve got the solution for that. Thank you for your response.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.