Find Last Data Row Problem

Hi,

I am trying to build a for each excel sheet loop so I can paste a data table into different sheet. The problem is the place in each sheet I want to paste is different, so I would need to use the find First/Last Data Row to get the cell I want to paste. However, anything I enter in column name all shows does not exist. Please hekp me with this question, thanks

UiPath.Excel.ExcelException: Column C does not exist at UiPath.Excel.Helpers.ExcelUtilities.ConvertColumnLetterToColumnIndex(String columnLetter)
at UiPath.Excel.Activities.QuickHandle.RangeRefExtensions.GetAbsoluteColumnIndexFromColumnName(IReadRangeRef range, Boolean hasHeaders, String columnName, IExtendedWorkbook workbook)
at UiPath.Excel.Activities.QuickHandle.RangeRefExtensions.GetAbsoluteDataAddressForRangeColumn(IReadRangeRef range, String columnName, Boolean hasHeaders, IExtendedWorkbook workbook)
at UiPath.Excel.Activities.Business.FindFirstLastDataRowX.<>c__DisplayClass40_0.b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunFromThreadPoolDispatchLoop(Thread threadPoolThread, ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
— End of stack trace from previous location —
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
— End of stack trace from previous location —
at UiPath.Excel.Activities.Business.FindFirstLastDataRowX.ExecuteAsync(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivityImplementation.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

It should work however please try using column index, like “3” for column c or if you have headers please check ‘Has headers’ and give the column header name.

Hi,

In my environment, it works well as the following.

Sample20230818-1L.zip (9.3 KB)

Can you check if there is difference b/w the above sample and yours?

Or

If possible, can you share your project?

Regards,