Earlier I am using Get Outlook Mail Messages activity to get the emails from Outlook without filter option (Just Account, Folder and Output emails). After getting all the emails from the specific folder I used to loop through all the emails to find the specific email with the text in the email body.
As my mails are being increased day by day. I was getting Timeout exception from Get Outlook Mail Messages activity.
Then I started using Filter option to check for the specific email with a text in the body as below
“@SQL=urn:schemas:httpmail:textdescription like '%”+textToSearchInMailBody+"%’"
This was working fine with my all old emails and now with the new emails that I received, it was not working. It is not able to find the email with the specific text in the body.
If anyone has an idea about this, please share your thoughts.