Failed Office 365 authentication

Hi,
im trying to get acess to One Drive throug the Office 365 API and im having some trouble with authentication.

I have followed every youtube video and forum post i could find and am still out of luck.

I have my Azure Active Directory registration setted up as follows:

-Type of account with support: Account in any organization directory and personal Microsoft account
-Redirect URI: Public client/Native https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/oauth2/nativeclient
-I have given the Files API permission to my application

At the Studio i did use the Office 365 Scope and populated the application ID, Services, Tenant, Username and Password fields.

When i run my sequence a microsoft login windows pops-up BUT when i type in my account it says “This username cant be right. Verify if you typed it correctly. Contact your admin” wich dosent make sense since im currently logged in on my One drive with the same account.

If it will help in anyway the $exceptionDetected is
“RemoteException wrapping Microsoft.Graph.ServiceException: Code: generalException

Thaks for your help

Hi @mlziade,

Have you tried going through below video, this is exactly around onedrive usage with office 365 setup.

How to Setup and use Microsoft Office 365 with UiPath - Full Tutorial

Regards
Sonali

Hi sona, thanks for replying

I did, it was the first one i tried, at 7:22 in the video is where im having trouble as you can see.

Hi @mlziade,

Sorry not able to understand the error in this language, can you please share in english?

Regards
Sonali

I have found the ecxatly translation that shows up in english
" This username may be incorrect. Make sure you typed it correctly. Otherwise, contact your admin."

Hi @mlziade,

Is your username/account not being picked up automatically like shown below? Why you have to enter username in there? Have you provided it in office 365 activity properties panel?

Regards
Sonali

I would like to know as well, i have populated the Password and Username fields in the Properties panel and he keeps asking me to type in my account as shown on my print above.

Hi @mlziade,

Can you cross verify the syntax and the value going into your username field?

May be running in debug mode or printing a value before hitting this activity might help to figure out if value is going in there and if yes, what is that value?

May be its going blank?

Regards
Sonali