Extract Table from Outlook

Thanks, Vinutha! I have already been through the above link. I’m able to extract the body of the mail along with other details from the solution provided there.
https://forum.uipath.com/t/how-to-write-email-body-table-to-excel-file/2141/15?u=rishivc1

The above technique gives sender’s name, subject and mail body in tabular form. But that’s not what I’m trying to achieve. I want to retain the formatting done in the mail body, to be more precise I want to retain the tables sent in the mail as it is so that I can extract the values in different columns for later use.

Here is te excel from the above operation:
test.xlsx (9.1 KB)

The value in my table where choices are entered can have strings of different length, as a result, the other suggestions where they have mentioned to used string formatting to get the required columns turns out to be redundant.

Is there is any other approach to solve this problem? will Screen scrapping help if the format of the body always remains same(i.e the no of rows and columns remain the same )? Can I access various columns of the table and save them into excel or different variables?

Thank you!