Extract Structured Data in Table Format using Document Understanding

Hi everyone,

I am new to document understanding and I have to extract data from a sheet which contains structured data but does not have the data in the form of clear rows and column, and thus I am unable to extract it as a table. Unfortunately, I cannot show the PDF sheet as it is confidential. Does anyone have any idea on how to extract such data?

Below is a similar image, which clearly has structured data but doesn’t have a typical table format. This is just to give an example of the document I have.

[attach image]

I urgently need this issue resolved so I would appreciate any help. Thank you!

1 Like

use export extraction result as below activity

@gpal,

Thank you for quick Response, I am trying extract the data as table using Form Extraction activity, my PDF form contains structured data but but does not have the data in the form of clear rows and column, and thus I am unable to extract it as a table. can you check above screenshot.

How can i extract such data in form of table ?

Regards,
Neelima.

use “export extraction result” after “present validation station” as shown in screenshort

Thank you for Suggestion,Issue got resolved unable extract structured data as table format using create template in extractor.

Thanks,
Neelima.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.