Extract Only the Table formed inside the PDF

Hi Everyone,

I want to extract the table inside a pdf. there are also other data inside the pdf but I only want to take a table from pdf and also a specific column of that table. The Normal Generate table is not able to extract the table exactly.

Please help

Hi @ShekharRPA

Is it possible for you to share the PDF and which column you want to extract from PDF.

Thanks,
Boopathi

I have done the same thing invoking python script to uipath studio. Here what I have done is I have developed a small python function to take the pdf as an input and return the table data to a CSV. To extract the table data in a pdf there are a bunch of python packages.

Another approach would be you can try out installing the 3rd party package through the studio. As I can remember there is a package where we can extract only table values in a pdf

According to you, What is the best way to do it?, Also share the Python packages and sample script & 3rd party Packages

Email address Pls

Refer this

Hello @Thanu_Matheesha1 , I am trying the following solution but am not able to get the output. Can you help me out.

Regards,
Hardik Durgam.