Extract Email Body

@dimple.khurana

I think, its running as expected…

Please do check and verify…Sequence.xaml (22.0 KB)

@kantheshm,

Earlier it was giving issue with the variable type of IEnumerable but I got the solution for this. Now, I am struggling with the column names, as I told above to please have a look on “Build Data Table”, in that I have taken many columns as “.” and I can’t specify the column names until I don’t know, how many cells would be required after split operation.

Because, if I don’t specify the column names, Data would not written into excel and it throws an exception for the columns.

So, how to tackle with this situation. Please help with this, Thanks

@dimple.khurana

In this case, what you can do is you add column based on the cell value…

Use “AddColumn” activity in a while loop and add data. The way how you did in that workflow

@kantheshm,

Actually, I also think the same way but that cell_value variable is inside a loop. So with every iteration, the loop for add column will be executed. In this way, Unwanted Columns would also added.

@dimple.khurana,
Before moving into iteration, once you get cell count add tat many cells to you datatable using loop. Later it can go to iteration

@kantheshm,

Actually, the data whose cell count is required, that will be in that loop. Without the loop, I could not get the cell count.

@dimple.khurana,

As i saw in the workflow, it was in multiple assign rgt??

So, i suggested tat as a solution

@kantheshm,

Actually I mentioned above with the workflow that, it is a sample workflow. Just to make you understand the problem.

@ppr ,

We need to add column into datatable while running flow based on the index we get from part of the flow…

SO, can you please help us with LINQ expression to achieve it…

@kantheshm,

I tried with while loop as well, Just before “Add Data Row”, it is not allowing to Add columns.

Sometimes, it is giving error in “Add Data Row” and sometimes in “Add Data Column”. Please help, Thanks.

Hi @dimple.khurana,

I think @ppr, can help you with it!!

He can help you with LINQ expresiion, which avoids the useage of “add data row” as well as “Add Data Column”

@kantheshm,

Ok, I will wait for his response. Thanks for your time and help.

1 Like

@NIVED_NAMBIAR ,

Can you please help us on Linq expression over here??

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.