Excel Application Scope Got an Error

Hi All,

I have been using Excel application Scope Activity in my process, Then now I’m having an issue with this activity I tried some of the version but still not working for me. Any idea of how to handle this issue.

Excel Application Scope: Failed opening the Excel file C:\Users\user\Documents\SendSMTPMail\SendEmailUsingJsonObject\Data\Report New Log.xlsx. Possible reasons: the file is corrupt, the file is already used by another process or you don’t have permissions to open the file.

Thanks in Advance

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

Hi @pattyricarte

Check whether the file is opened since error is saying file is used another process

1 Like

Hi @NIVED_NAMBIAR

I also tried to kill the process before using the excel application scope but still the error persist.

Thank you for your reply!

1 Like

@pattyricarte

Did u check whether file is passowrd protected

Since error is showing u don’t have permission to open the file

Please check this too for reference

Hope it helps
Nived N

1 Like

@pattyricarte

You can try with Read Range workbook, to check is there any issue with the file?

Hope this may helps

Thanks

1 Like

@NIVED_NAMBIAR

yes I can open the file and its not password protected and also i tried other excel for testing but still i got an error.

thanks

@Srini84

I tried the read range workbook and its working for me.Still its inexplicable for me why the excel application scope is not working anymore.

Thank you.

1 Like

@pattyricarte

There might be chance of problem in installation of excel, You can check in different system if you have

Hope this may helps

Thanks

1 Like

@Srini84

Yes somehow I am thinking of the license of the excel in my unit.nonetheless thanks for the info.

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.