Thanks and regards
D.Surya Teja

1 Like

Hi Buddy @Surya_123

Welcome to UiPath community

Kindly have a view on this that could add some insights to you on this topic

Cheers @Surya_123

Hi @Palaniyappan ,
I already seen that example,but i can not understand that.Could you please give me the another example.

May i know what error you were facing on using that activity buddy @Surya_123

Hi @Palaniyappan,
Actually i want the exact application(example) of that actitvity with the example.

Hi there @Surya_123

Welcome to uipath community.

Here are few examples with XAMLs attachments that I have answered about ‘find children’ (similar to get ancestor which retrieves the main node) activity and how to leverage them in your projects.

Hope this helps .

Links : Search results for 'find children user:raghavendraprasad' - UiPath Community Forum

Regards :slight_smile:

hi @Raghavendraprasad,
I did not find any example for get ancestor activity in the link you are provided in the previous
message.

Well @Surya_123

i suppose you didn’t read my full answer, but here you go I created a get ancestor (which is similar to find children like I said) activity.

You need to open http://rpachallenge.com website and indicate any text field and you will get a ‘writeline’ output of the filed name ‘Label’ in your output panel.

Hope this is clear enough. FILE : GetAncestor.xaml (6.2 KB)

Regards :slight_smile:

PS : Get ancestor (literally like the name says) gets the previous main node of any element that you indicate and find children gets Child nodes/Descendants out of a parent node.

1 Like