Evaluation of RPA Developer - Level 3 - Assignment 1

I have submitted the Level 3 Assignment 1 about 2 days ago, I still didn’t get the result. It’s just showing ‘Waiting for evaluation’. But it’s the automatic/system evaluation right? Why it is taking too much of time?
Also without i get this evaluated i am not able to move to next one. I got stuck at this one.

Hi,

Having you tried raising this issue with UiPath’s support team? It seems currently there is a delay in a lot of the user’s verification. Also do remember not to reset your data on ACME.

Yes, I have raised this issue with the UiPath’s support team. There’s much delay in user’s verification. I didn’t get any reply from them.

Continuing the discussion from [Level 3 Advanced Training - Assignment 1 - Evaluation time frame](Level 3 Advanced Training - Assignment 1 - Evaluation time frame - #3 by sharathhk

I had done the logging off and clearing the cache, but it’s the same and didn’t get any result. It’s still waiting for evaluation.

Continuing the discussion from Assaignment 1 scoring feedback on Level 3:

I have submitted the Level 3 Assignment 1 about 2 days ago, I still didn’t get the result. It’s just showing ‘Waiting for evaluation’. But it’s the automatic/system evaluation right? Why it is taking too much of time?
Also without i get this evaluated i am not able to move to next one. I got stuck at this one.

I have also raised this issue with the UiPath’s support team. There’s much delay in user’s verification. I didn’t get any reply from them. I am waiting for this one to solve.

This is the sixth post regarding the evaluation today, it seems the site is slow or taking more time to evaluate. @iamram01, but sure that you will get the results.

Thank you. I hope it will be up soon.

Please refrain from creating multiple topics. We will check what is going on :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just submitted a zipped pair of XAML files and nothing seems to be happening. I don’t even have the option to try the video instead. What’s the status on this?

I’m running UIPath in a Windows 10 Enterprise VM with very little of my usual OS and Browser modifications, running Firefox.