Error uploading to GIT

Dear Experts,

I’m connecting to Git (BitBucket) With UiPath. After installing UiPath Studio 2019.10.0 and making some changes in my project, I suddenly can’t push to remote. The files take up about 3 mb.

Any insight?

19.10.0+Branch.master.Sha.03c80fb802c8ff4e4fa7fcbdc2cb1fe052c2b815

Unable to push to configured remote.

Error: LibGit2Sharp.LibGit2SharpException: request failed with status code: 413
at LibGit2Sharp.Core.Ensure.HandleError(Int32 result)
at LibGit2Sharp.Core.Proxy.git_remote_push(RemoteHandle remote, IEnumerable1 refSpecs, GitPushOptions opts) at LibGit2Sharp.Network.Push(Remote remote, IEnumerable1 pushRefSpecs, PushOptions pushOptions)
at LibGit2Sharp.Network.Push(Remote remote, String pushRefSpec, PushOptions pushOptions)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Git.Services.Core.PushService.<>c__DisplayClass2_0.b__0()
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Git.Services.UI.UiAuthenticationSession.Execute[T](Func1 action) at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Git.Services.Core.PushService.Push(IRepository repository, Remote remote, Boolean forcePush) at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Git.Services.UI.PushUiService.PushInternal(IRepository repository, Remote remote, Boolean forcePush) at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Git.Services.UI.PushUiService.<>c__DisplayClass18_0.<PushAsync>b__3(IRepository r) at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Git.Services.Core.GitSession.ThreadSafeExecute[TResult](Func2 action)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Git.Services.Core.GitSession.<>c__DisplayClass14_01.<ExecuteAsync>b__0(CancellationToken _) at UiPath.Shared.ProducerConsumerPair.<>c__DisplayClass18_01.b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task1.InnerInvoke() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Git.Services.Core.GitSession.<ExecuteAsync>d__141.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Git.Services.UI.PushUiService.d__18.MoveNext(), HResult -2146233088

did you any chance to install latest enterprise version and test on that?

Hi Rocki_Jan

Yes, I have just installed the enterprise version, 2019.10.1, but sadly the issue remains. I have contacted Atlassian in case the error is solely the fault of BitBucket.

The issue has been resolved, by changing in BitBucket in regards to filesizes.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.