Error in Add Data row

while I am adding rows in add data row I am getting this error

pls share screenshot of property of add data row, as of now it seems like you are adding no. of values which is more than the number of column available in data table

1 Like

sure

Pls check - it seems like you are adding no. of values which is more than the number of column available in data table

if I try to pass equal number of then I am getting this is

sue

1 Like

It seems like we don’t have any value in 14 column index that we refer with row variable ale inside FIR EACH ROW activity

So let’s do one thing
Before this add Datarow activity use a Writeline activity and mention as row(14).ToString as input
Let’s see whether it is printing any value or not

Cheers @Aditya10989

2 Likes

Hi @Aditya10989

Columns are not much with datatable columns count, so give the correct numbers of columns in that array

2 Likes

yes this is resolved But I did not got answer of last question

1 Like

Take one writeline and put this - FinalDt.Columns.Count.ToString
will help you in checking the count of columns available there

2 Likes

Yah it seems like the input element count in ArrayRow property is more than the number of columns in datatable where we are adding the value

So to check that we need to check directly in the ArrayRow property with the count of elements we have passed
Also ensure that there is no empty values passed like value1, ,value2…, something like such

Cheers @Aditya10989

This works fine but my requirement is I just want add new column in this add data which is not showing to me.If you saw my attachment the last column Partially executed after this I add header in build datatable name Loss_cal,Ao_cal,Dcc_cal,AO_N_Dc_cal.But this is not showwing to me as in attachemnt

Yes right I have one empty value in excel this not showing in this case what I need to pass…?

1 Like

I hope it’s about your previous query
Let me check once
Cheers @Aditya10989

and in If I have empty value then what I need to do…?
this is my previous query

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.