: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component : this error appears randomly!

Hi all,
I’ve a robot deployed since May,2018 and all works correctly, but since 3 weeks I’ve this error wich appears randomly, sometimes it works and somestimes not :frowning: , I use the browser IE , and the robot complete a formular in webside by using the activity Type Into , I’ve added “delay” in order to wait until the page loaded, but it doesn’t work!

Have you any issue please?

Thank’s in advance for your help :slight_smile:

Are you using Excel Sheet inside workflow so when you run workflow i think your excel sheet is open. Please close the excel sheet then run your bot.
This error usually comes when excel sheet which you are using inside the workflow is open.

hi @ig250097
Thank you for answering, I don’t think that it is related to excel file because I read the content in a data table then I use for each , so it works for example for 5 lines and the problem appear for the 6th and when I restart the job the problem appears in the 24th for example , it doesn’t depend of the line or the excel file I think :frowning:

Please share workflow.

I had a similar issue and the issue was with .Net Framework version

I have uninstalled and installed.Net framework version 4.6.2 and the problem was resolved