Dropdown lost

How can I select a list of names which are in dropdown and need to select the first value everytime when I execute the process.

The drop-down list will be changed everytime the page enters into a new account,so I need to edit the selectors for selecting the first option, how can I do it?

Hi @Funky_Monks

You can try with Select Item Activity

Here you need to indicate the dropdown list and you will find all the list in the dropdown of select Item Activity

Or Simply you can use
Two Click Activities

regards
Sudharsan

@Sudharsan_Ka hi I tried those but my problem is everytime the drop-down lists will be different and some will have only 2 options and se will have 4 options, but I only need to select the first option everytime the process runs

Suppose if a drop-down has a values of a,g,n,m I need to select a and after that it will go to second account in that suppose the values will be e,h,k,o I need to select e

Okay then use click on the menu and use type into or Send Hotkey in this case

Regards
Sudharsan

@Sudharsan_Ka I Guess this will work, really appreciate your help for taking time to help me out :heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Hi @Funky_Monks

If your problem has been solved please close the Topic by marking your solution

Regards
Sudharsan

Hi @Sudharsan_Ka how to mark it as a solution?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.