Downloading specific file from mail without Save Attachment Filter(Any Ideas)

So i basically i have three mails all with different files with different extension(pdf,excel & text) what i have to do is download a specific extension (eg pdf).If a mail has all the three files(Extension) it should download only pdf.
I know we can do it with the filter property in Save Attachment Activity but i was wondering whether i can do it with out the filter property and using for each and if activity I have created a workflow If you can tell me what should i do further or is this a wrong method Please Let me know

If you have a different method Let us know

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi @vickydas

Try this

Thanks,
Prankur

1 Like

First of all thank you for your help @PrankurJoshi but i dont want to use this method

I want to try different method what i am doing is i am asking the user with three options (pdf,excel and txt) whatever option the user chooses the flow would download the file and save it in a specified folder thats what i am trying( from my gmail of course)

Thank you :slight_smile:

You can have an input dialog once user inputs the options you can send that variable to filter the email

Thanks,
Prankur

Hello @PrankurJoshi already done with that but i am having a hard time searching and using that perfect filter

Can you attach your workflow?

Hello @PrankurJoshi
Completed my workflow EmailPractice.zip (15.0 KB)

Thank you for your help

That is great ! :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.