Debug output log in UiPath Studio doesn't auto-scroll to end of line during debugging

Anyone else notice the debug output log in UiPath Studio doesn’t auto-scroll to end of line when you are debugging a project? It is very helpful for me to see the latest log during debugging because I like to insert a lot of write line activities to test my variables or decision handling. It will only auto-scroll to end of line for a limited amount of lines and then the it would just stay in the middle as the line increases.

We recently upgraded the platform from 2018.4.1 to 2019.10.4 and noticed the same thing, an extremely useful feature now gone.
Folks at UiPath: is there a possibility to get that back into Studio (even if it is configurable)?

Hi Robert,

I found out if I don’t use Studio in maximized window the debug output log will auto-scroll to end of line. If I use Studio in maximized window then auto-scroll is a hit or miss sometimes.

Thank you for suggestion, it works fine in Debug when I reduce the windows size a bit. I still miss the functionality though when I ran the “Run” or “Run file”. Hope you have a great day.
Robert