Date Format from Excel to Web

Hi,
I am using Read Cell and Type Into activity from excel to web data entry. Date format in excel is mm/dd/yyyy (showing in excel sheet as 9/3/2018). And date into web page is showing as “09/03/2018 00:00:00”. I want date as 9/3/2018. Can someone please help me to correct it. I am not able to find what is wrong.

Take value from Excel, see what is it really. When you are reading excel if you are getting 09/03/2018 00:00:00 use
DateTime.ParseExtract(yourValue, “dd/MM/yyyy hh:mm:ss”, System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture).ToString(“d/M/yyyy”)

I have used the assign activity variable EffectiveDate (variable type string) and the value assigned to it is “DateTime.ParseExact(row(“Date of transfer”).ToString, “dd/MM/yyyy hh:mm:ss”, System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture).ToString(“d/M/yyyy”)”. It is working once and second time it is showing below error message.
“The DateTime represented by the string is not supported in calendar System.Globalization.GregorianCalendar”

See the formats that you entered the d/M/yyyy might not exist

Kindly try with this expression
Datetime.ParseExact(variable.ToString,Substring(0,10).Trim,“MM/dd/yyy”,System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture).ToString(“d/M/yyyy”)

Cheers @MJKHAN