Data Extraction Scope: Index was outside the bounds of the array

The issue is no classification results is found. The best way is to preset classification validation before going on. Or, if you are working only 1 document type in RPA workflow, you could directly provide document ID as input (presented in Taxonomy manager) instead of classification result.

check yours keywords in keyword based classifier

1 Like

In the activity ‘Data Extraction Scope’, when we ‘Manage Templates’ within Form Extractor activity and ‘Create Template’, we upload a sample Template document.
“Data Extraction Scope: Index was outside the bounds of the array” error is likely to be thrown if any other ‘type’ of document is inside the folder containing sample document used in the process.

how to force apply it
??

Once I solved this issue by adding an additional keyword inside the “Manage Learning” window, inside the “Keyword Based Classifier” activity.
After analyzing the input invoices, I noticed that in one of the invoices, the company used “Payment Ref” instead of “Invoice No”. Then I added (“Payment Ref”) inside the “Manage Learning” window and ran the bot again. This time it solved the issue.
Try to find the concerned invoice stopping your bot and check the keyword properly.
Screenshot

If possible could you please share the sample pdf file so will create one xaml file and share with you.
Regards,
Pavan Kumar

Check the pdf files you are using for extraction. If all the pdf format is same, It did work for me. Otherwise you have to train the process for other formats as well and check.

refer this video it will be helpful.