Create data report in excel

I am making launches in a system and I need to generate a daily report of the launches, it needs to be composed by the columns: launch id, launch value and launch date.

The process works as follows:

1. Read the worksheet Data.xlsx (11.0 KB)
  2. Enter the system
  3. Executes the launches by While

The problem is that the process can be interrupted during the day and activity would have to understand this when assembling the report.

Can someone help me?

Hi @Guilas,
is there a specific time that bot should be interrupted?
Regards,
Aditya

No, usually some untreated failure

Do you mean Exceptions?

exact

Can someone help me?

Hi @Guilas

Do your work under try catch , and in catch section, provide the necessary exception and corresponding action to that

Hope it helps :blush:

Nived N :robot:

Sorry, I think I expressed myself badly.
I don’t want to handle an exception, I want to generate a daily report of the launches I’m making on a system.
I don’t know how to do this, perhaps creating a new table or copying the entries I made from the original spreadsheet and pasting it into a new spreadsheet?
When I talked about exceptions, I meant that automation can for some reason be interrupted and when it started again the data of the launches must be inserted in the same report

Hi @Guilas, if you are trying to implement a daily task tracker report have a look this. That might solve some of your questions. Let us know if this helped or not

Regards,
Aditya