Create an excel from datatable by applying few filters

I have a data table that I populated by using data Scrapping.
Now I want to select few records from this data table based on status, type and other column based filter values.

Essentially I want to loop through each row and select the rows which qualifies the filter applied and then write that row to an excel.

Can you suggest how to select the current row and show how to use Add Data Column/ Row?

–Paul K

hi
welcome to uipath community
–we can handle this two way
either iterating through eachrow and check for the condition
or
we can filter in the very beginning as a whole using filter datatable activity or select method

–well for the first one
–use excel application scope and pss the file path as input
–use read range activity and get the output with a variable of type datatable named outdt
–use a for each row loop and pass the above variable as input
–inside the loop use a if condition like
row(“yourcolunmnname”).ToString.Equals(“yourvalue”)
like wise we can set condition as we want
if the condition passes it will go to THEN part where we can use write cell activity and write the value to the excel, where mention the value as you want in string type and the cell as “A”+outdt.Rows.Index(row)+2 (i have used A like updating in first column, while we can mention any column name but the next one remains the same)

—while coming to second method
–we can use filter datatable activity where once after reading the excel and getting the datatable pass that as input and get the output with a variable of type datatable
–inside which we can mention the condition and columnname between double quotes and value between double quotes

Hope this would help you
kindly try this and let know for any queries or clarification
Cheers @pkulkarni

I am using Data scrapping to build the data table. How can I apply filters so that only rows that have Type = 'WI1" and status = Open are selected before populating the data table

@pkulkarni,

Please find the attached Zip file of workflow for your requirement.

Please let me know if you need any information on this.

Thanks,
Mohanraj.SITPROCESS.zip (641.8 KB)