Copy part of text in an excel cell and paste into an application

Hello all,

I am trying to copy part of an excel cell and paste it into an application. I think I need to get a substring of the cell and build a datatable in order to do a for each. because I need each word to paste in the application one by one but I am not sure how to do it. Here is a copy of the cell:

Role ID: 454969 Group: AAA User: THHEOHE, THBWDT, BHWITHE, HGHDH, THUEYT, THPWOE, WHGGWU, WHOSLKD, WBHHOEL, BHHOW

So I need to get just the contents of everything after “User:” . Each acronym needs to be inputed one by one into a screen (I would use a for each).

Thanks for anyones input

@Laura2

Give a try on Combination of Regex and split

the returned String Array can be used within a for each activity. While iterating over the items the single value can be processed e.g. for inputing. Use a trim to remove the space on begin, end e.g. item.Trim()
Ensure following:
grafik

Thank you for your help. You have to excuse me b/c I am a beginner at this. But where would you put that? I see the input option next to Arguments like your photo but Is that in an assign activity?

@Laura2
Variables:

Flow:
grafik

ensure:
grafik

logs:
grafik

find starter help here:
MatchSplitDemo.xaml (5.7 KB)

perfect! Thank you so so much!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.