Copy excel data and paste it in Web mail

Hi @shaileshpathak
you can use Read range activity and use with for loop Now you can paste your string from where you want.
Thanks & Regards
Bagish ojha

Hi @shaileshpathak,

It may help you. Here is an activity called copy data that to copy the excel data to clipboard in the specified range. It will call event if it is unformatted data. you can able to past where ever you want.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

HI @bagishojha - the excel data is not static. Sometimes i have to select Range a13 to d14 and sometimes it could be from a15 to c16. How can i copy such dynamically changing data ?

HI @balupad14 - the excel data is not static. Sometimes i have to select Range a13 to d14 and sometimes it could be from a15 to c16. How can i copy such dynamically changing data ?

Hi @shaileshpathak,

Create the string variable and stored the range into the variable.
Assign the variable to the Copy Range Property like below.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi @balupad14 - what if i dont know the Range value since it keeps changing ?

@shaileshpathak
So you can use DataTable Filter and provide their your specific column.
or
DataTable.select

Thanks & Regards
Bagish ojha

Hi @shaileshpathak,

Yes. using the variable you can assign the range(Which is changing dynamically). And you can set the variable to the CopyRange property.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi , i dont have a column name , its just an excel sheet

Hi @balupad14- how can i check the output of copied range ? There is no out argument in it

Hi @shaileshpathak,

No. You can try it in the notepad,word etc… by Ctrl+V.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

https://youtu.be/WNCl0jeWWsA

Refer this link.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=LL4rFIVc4DqmdpJ-xcp7y-bQ

No , it doesnt work @balupad14- I have an excel and I do not know Range of cell values that has to be copied . In your activity I will have to mention Range values in a variable in order to copy that , also I need to paste that in an email .So i need an output variable to Copy and pass it to the email

Hi @John_M - there is no Copy Paste activity . Should i upgrade to latest version in order to see that activity ??

So only way is to use the activity called : Datatable to html.
First read range and then convert it to a html.

Hello,

You have to install a package called Datatable to html.

Hi @John_M - it gives me an Output with all HTML Tags in it . Do you know how can i get a proper table without Tags in it ?

Hi ,

This will help you.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hello John,

Not able to find the ‘Datatable to HTML’ package. Could you guide me here.

Thanks in advance…

Best Regards,
Pradeep

1. Right click on the worksheet tab and select Move or Copy .
  2. Select the Create a copy checkbox.
  3. Under Before sheet, select where you want to place the copy .
  4. Select OK.
    You can learn some basic Excel knowledge here:How to Use Excel - DocsBay Hope it helps.