Asking how to paste data on excel to web

hello, asking, how to copy paste data excel to web browser. i need to copy data below, and also data on column is dynamic, on this case its only 27 row. Usually can more then 27 row.

And then simply paste to our system in web browser like below

Thanks.

Hi @Felix_Gunawan
Assign listArray=(From row in yourdt.AsEnumerable() select convert.ToString(row(“Quantity Ordered”))).tolist()
use set to clipboard activity string.Join(environment.NewLine.ToCharArray,listArray)
send hotkey Ctrl+V
Please try this

still confused with your guide, sory still newbie here… :grin:
can you give detail step by step.
what activities to do that, what i can grab for your guide is, using excel scope, then assign right?

use read range activity to read the excel file and get the datatable say dt
use assign activty to assign listArray=(From row in yourdt.AsEnumerable() select convert.ToString(row(“Quantity Ordered”))).tolist()
use set to clipboard activity and as input provide string.Join(environment.NewLine.ToCharArray,listArray)
use send hotkey activity and pass ctrl+V

still warning appear. here what i created.
Test.xaml (6.2 KB)

please help

Test (1).xaml (6.3 KB)

So you Want to concat all 27 rows from Excel and than paste it to web Browser Right?

i have try this, but its only paste two data, and its not paste to next column, like below

if i’m doing manually copy paste, when paste data, it should like this

not only 27 rows, its an example, for othercase can be more than 27 row.
yes, Copy data Excel than paste into it.

if you are manually copying the excel row and pasting it the application …it is working?

@Felix_Gunawan Try it Like this If you want to Concate Excel Data.

1. For Each Row - ExcelDT
    2.Create new String Variable called ‘String’ in Variable Panel
    3.Assign String=String+" "+CurrentRow(“Quantity Orderes”).toString
    4.Out of For each row Activity Use Type into Activity(For Material Request Quantity) and Pass String Variable

and if you want to pass it Row By Row Than
1.For Each Row - ExcelDT
2.Use Type Into Actitvity (Identify Selector which defines every unique row and loop through counter) Pass CurrentRow(“Quantity Orderes”).toString

Yes, its working if i doing manually

you are keeping the pointer in the first column and copying the entire row right? or are you copying the values individually and pasting it?

its just like this…

what if you paste this in a writeline activity string.Join(environment.NewLine.ToCharArray,listArray)

Hello @Felix_Gunawan

If you copy the excel data to a notepad and then copy it form notepad and paste it to the excel. Will it write the data to all the rows in the application? If yes , do as below.

1. Read range
    2)Output datatable activity (it will convert datatable to string output)
    3)use send hotkeys ctrl+v to paste the data.

if the above is not working t, then use Copy/paste range activity to copy the data from excel and use send hotkeys to paste it to application.