Comapre Two datables and check if all the Rows matches To another datatable Then write Y in sheet else N

Comapre Two datables and check if all the Rows matches To another datatable Then write Y in sheet else N.
I am try to use For each in For each to compare Rows from the First data table to second datatable so i a can check the First table rows is present in another Table
For example :-
table1row1(“Brand Id”).ToString = table2(“Column-1”).ToString
But my problem is that if the first row is not found and second row is found then i have Write status Incorrect as one of the row is Incorect and if both the rows are found the write correct

Hi @Prateek_Gulab_Pathak
Please find below sc. I hope it will help for u.

Regards,

i think the logic is correct but i cannot understand the build table and Conditions properly, can you provide me Workflow??

Hi @Prateek_Gulab_Pathak

Here is the Project which contains the built workflow. You will refer the below attachement

DataTable Task.zip (287.0 KB)

Regards, I hope it will help!!

@Prateek_Gulab_Pathak

You can know if two datatables are matchign or not directly using this in if condition

Dt1.AsEnumerable.Except(Dt2.AsEnumerable,DataRowComparer.Default).Count>0

On then side the rows are not matched and on else side rows are matched

Hope this helps

Cheers

can u help for this condition also

find below image

i want to say that if the Status column contain all “Value matched” then i have to say data is Correct i.e"yes" else “No”

Hi @Prateek_Gulab_Pathak

For checking the status column, do iteration with for each row in datatable activity.
Use if condition inside the loop. If Currentrow(“Status”).contains(“Value Matched”) then take a count “ValueMatchCount” variable and increment it, In else take a “NoValueMatchCount” and increment it.
Then Take the another if condition that “No Match Count”=0, then say “Yes” else say “No”.

I hope it helps!!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.